For their latest infographic, used commercial vehicle retailer Van Monster has asked the question; what would it be like to ditch your home and live in a van instead?
In a trend coined #VanLife, the visual picks up on a concept that has already been a success across the US and is now getting a lot of interest throughout the UK. The phrase ‘living in a van’ received an average of 3,600 monthly searches from US internet users between January 2015 and January 2016.
The UK may just be averaging 480 searches a month for the same keyword in the same period, but this figure is still an increase of 50 per cent compared to the previous year. Clearly, van life is growing in popularity.
- What are the benefits of living in a van?
- What should you look for when choosing a van intended to become your home?
- How can you customise a van and make it more homely?
- What rules should you be aware of when making a van a home to ensure you don’t inadvertently break the law?
- How did Climbing Magazine Editor Julie Ellison and Olympic hopeful Lucy Boggis fare when they chose to live in a van?
Beginning planning your new #VanLife by taking a look at Van Monster’s full infographic now…